Thursday 4 December 2014

Absenteeism and other such things...

Okay. I get it. I suck at keeping up to date on these things. However I really have had a genuine reason this time! My laptop screen smashed (it was an accident!) and there were other things on my list of priorities that meant fixing the laptop wasn't quite a national emergency.


Alas, I am back and I come armed with a new laptop. And a new job. And a brand spanking new blogging team-come-girl gang under my wing! Yes, okay, I've cheated. But I swear darling, it's not you, it's me!
In all seriousness, in November, myself and 9 other gorgeous vintage vixens founded The British Belles, a modern day spice girls-esque blogging team, based on our mutual loves of body positivity and all things mid-century. You can find us on our blog (click through the link!), our Instagram @thebritishbelles and our Facebook page! Go on, give us a like and a follow!

I'll do my best to divide my time equally between you both. Think of it as an open relationship!
I promise I'll never leave you again...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...