Saturday 27 July 2013

You say it's your birthday, it's my birthday too...


Hello you absolute vixens! First of all, let me apologise for my absence. Work has been very full on lately and I've been working towards some exciting new concepts for the Lingerie department, so watch out North London!

Secondly, you may have already guessed from the post title, but it was my birthday today! Yes, I have turned the lovely ripe age of 19. Young enough to get away with most things but old enough to know better. One more year until I'm 20 and then I have no more excuses.

Here are a few pictures from the day...

Me, my brother Kieren, my cousin Lydia and my youngest cousin Mia.

[L-R] Grandma Janet, Gramps, Nanny Hazel, Myself, Great-Grandma Stella, Kieren, Lydia, Uncle Alan, my Dad, Mia, my Mum and Auntie Veronica.

Myself and Kieren
My beautiful sparkly (delicious) cake of love.
Now I will probably do a detailed post of gifts I received, but just quickly, I had to throw this one in. Sorry about the crappy iPhone quality, but my Mum and Dad got me a beautiful Silver and Opal ring. I'm totes in love!


So, I'm in the last year of my teens, and I'm determined to make it memorable. So much has changed since my 18th, mostly for the good, but there are some things that just can't be helped. Here's to what will be a bloody brilliant 19th year.

Love and sparkles always,



lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...