Tuesday 2 July 2013

Highstreet Summer Sale Haul!

Bonjour my precious cherubs,

Today I met the wonderful Marie for a catch up and gossip in the town as I haven't seen her for so long, what with her being at University in Sunderland and all. This little catch up soon turned in to a full blown shopping trip, and once you see what I bought [and the prices I bought them at!!] you won't blame me.

H&M.
Sandals - £7 [Reduced from £14.99]
Ring - £2 [Reduced from £3.50]

Mango.
T Shirt - £6.99 [Reduced from £8.99]

Superdrug.
Okay, so this isn't from the sale... But it sure did make me smell nice and make my nails look pertty!
My finished nails feat. The £2 H&M ring!
A little tip for jeweller's metal rings- Coat the inside with clear nail varnish to avoid the dreaded green finger! Works wonders!

What's been your best summer bargain so far?

Love and super-thrifty sparkles,



4 comments:

  1. I love the H&M sandals and Mango top! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! They were definitely my top buys.
      xo

      Delete
  2. that ring is so pretty;)x

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you petal! I have a big thing for feathers at the moment, so it was a definite must have!
      xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...