Wednesday 19 June 2013

Braid-y bunch

So. Summer has FINALLY arrived, and what's worse that getting all hot and frustrated when your hair's down? You don't want to chop off your locks just to keep you cool, of course not. And while ponytails and topknots are cute, they just get a bit boring, you know?



I've chosen this super sweet look as my summer up-do. Now, my Mum thinks I look like a Swedish tourist and my Dad thinks I look like a milk maid. BUT FEAR NOT! They know nothing about fashion. Fierce wearers of this look are the Olsen twins, and God knows how a la mode they are. I'd say it's more Greek Goddess than Swedish milk lady.

I achieved this hair style by plaiting my hair in bunches about half way up my head (aligned with the tops of my ears) then crossing them over and pinning them in place. It's really as simple as that.

Also pictured is my uber awesome retro-camera-style phone case from Primark, which only cost me a mere £3! Bless that shop.

Let me know if you try out this style! I would love to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...